Must-see & do Attractions in New York City
New York City is full of fun things to see and do, but if you don’t have time to do everything on your list, consider this list of the top must see attractions.
1. New York City Easy Sunday Morning Cocktail Sail: Manhattan by Sail has a diverse little fleet of ships that sail the NY Harbor daily and a corresponding myriad of options for any and all who want to experience the thrill of sailing in the world’s greatest harbor. Our newest addition is the Clipper City, a 158-ft. tall ship that can accommodate up to 150 passengers. A more intimate experience can be had on the Shearwater, a historic schooner with capacity up to 48 passengers.
2. Statue of Liberty Tall Ship Sailing Cruise: Manhattan by Sail has a diverse little fleet of ships that sail the NY Harbor daily and a corresponding myriad of options for any and all who want to experience the thrill of sailing in the world’s greatest harbor. Our newest addition is the Clipper City, a 158-ft. tall ship that can accommodate up to 150 passengers. A more intimate experience can be had on the Shearwater, a historic schooner with capacity up to 48 passengers.
3. New York Harbor Happy Hour Cruise: Experience New York City in a whole different light on this entertaining happy hour cruise along New York Harbor. See the best of the Big Apple’s iconic landmarks — like One World Trade Center’s Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty — while soaking up the energetic atmosphere on board. Choose from a variety of cruise options to include beer and wine or an unlimited open bar. Relax, mix, mingle, make new friends and have a good time on this popular 2-hour cruise.
4. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Shopping Tour from Manhattan: Tour America is a New York based sightseeing company operating tours in New York City, Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx as well as one day tours to Boston, Philadelphia & Amish Country and Washington DC. We also operate a shopping tour to Woodbury Common Outlet Mall from Manhattan several times a day seven days a week. Tours are available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
5. Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour: New York is one of the most thrilling and dynamic cities in the world, and taking the Big Bus sightseeing tour of this multi-faceted city will let you experience all it has to offer. Throughout your tour of New York City you can explore several neighborhoods spanning Downtown, Midtown and Uptown. You can visit top New York attractions and see iconic landmarks throughout your tour, including the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and Brooklyn Bridge. There are several Big Bus tickets to choose from that will help you make the most of your sightseeing in New York.
6. The Yoga Trail in Central Park: Yoga in Central Park, join our class on the grass! We offer gentle Vinyasa Yoga classes open to all fitness levels. Vinyasa Yoga combines breath and movement to cleanse and recharge the body while providing an energizing opportunity to re-connect with Nature. Unlock the tension in your body and relieve stress while building core strength with a mindful focus. Each class ends with final relaxation and meditation. The classes are meant to establish the foundation of the yoga practice with an emphasis on breathing and healthy pose alignment. They have a meditative approach but will still involve a good amount of movement and some sweat. Reserve your class at our website, space is limited!